Creative, Quirky and Fun Ways to Share
One of our favorite ways to spread the word is through our rock campaign. Who doesn’t like to find a shiny, colored rock along a bike trail or walking path – especially one with a message. Let everyone know how hard HCHC Rocks!
CLICK HERE to upload your rock creation!
SOCIAL MEDIA – Piggy-back on the approved adverts posted to our official Facebook page. Add a short 1-2 sentence blurb about your course. Always add a hyperlink to lead people back to www.hchckids.com
PROMO CODE – When you receive your business cards, fill them in as noted below. This promo code functions on the Eventbrite platform for classes posted to our Facebook page.
SAVE: $15.00 | CODE: FB15 | EXPIRES: 14 days from the date you write it
RECRUITING – We encourage you to spread the word about the classes you teach at HCHC by doing any of the following:
- Attend HCHC Open House events
- Write and post a Facebook and/or Yelp review
- Good ole’ fashion word of mouth with friends and family
- Place an HCHC yard sign on your front lawn or in your neighborhood
- Download the promo flyer and post to local community bulletin boards
- Paint rocks, add URL (www.hchckids.com), and leave along park trails
- Share posts online via social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
SECTION 3.1.0 – Teacher Portal
SECTION 3.2.0 – Requirements
SECTION 3.3.0 – Your Students
SECTION 3.4.0 – Curriculum
SECTION 3.5.0 – Communication
SECTION 3.7.0 – Substitute Policy